New Kenwood TS590SG HF/6M Transceiver
TX Range: 160-6M including 60M band
RX Range: 0.03-60 MHz
TX Power: 100-5W on CW/SSB/FM/FSK & 25-5W on AM
The TS-590S marks a bold new chapter in Kenwood's proud history of manufacturing high-performance transceivers. Featuring a narrow-band Roofing Filter the TS-590S significantly reduces interference from unwanted signals that would be hidden to lesser rigs. With IF AGC based on advanced DSP technology, Kenwood has essentially redefined HF performance.
Built to satisfy the most demanding DX'er, this high-performance HF transceiver takes Amateur Radio to the next level continuing the Kenwood tradition of operating ease and rugged reliability.
• Best dynamic range in its class versus off-frequency interference
• 500 Hz / 2.7 kHz Roofing Filters
• 32-bit floating point DSP
• 100 W heavy-duty design
• Built-in automatic antenna tuner (6 ~ 160 meters)
• USB & Serial DB-9 ports for PC connectivity
• Kenwood ARCP-590 Control Software
• Kenwood ARHP-590 Radio Host Program for VOIP
• CW Auto Tune
• Beat Cancel
• Hand Microphone
• DC Power Cable
• 7-pin DIN plug
• 13-pin DIN plug
• Schemtaic Diagram
• Warranty Card
Dim: 10.6"w x 3.8"h x 11.5"d; 16.3 lbs.